18 Water Lane, Richmond Project
18 Water Lane
- Client: Daycrest Ltd
- Project Name: Water Lane - Richmond
- Site Location: 18 Water Lane, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1TJ
- Qualifications Required: SSSTS, Gold Card Erectors, Blue Card Erectors, Project Manager & Coordinator.
- Plant: Hiab, Genie lifts
- Quantity of Steel: 22t
Water Lane project is an extraordinary building set in a small village requiring renovation transforming the building into a business centre for local businesses to use. Daycrest Ltd had a vision to design beautiful offices with a professional environment for business corporations to trade. To achieve this goal, CSS was instructed to fabricate and install a structural steel frame producing an additional First and Second floor expanding the area of the business centre.
The installation was smooth and the work was completed well within the working schedule agreed. Daycrest Ltd was so happy with CSS all round service and offered additional works on this basis, the team commence work again in June 2017.
- Completed the supply, fabrication and installation for frame and roof steel
- Support forming a new second floor to building
- This also included Tim decking, concrete fills and screeding
- The supply fabricator and installation of New Architectural Stairs and balustrades with glass Infills.