Civil Engineering Design
CSS civil engineers are professional and disciplined with the design, construction, and maintenance of all projects. CSS engineers are certified and either hold engineering degree (BEng) or a Master’s degree (MEng) in civil engineering. Our team covers the following areas:
- Structural (dams, buildings, offshore platforms and pipelines)
- Transportation (roads, railways, canals and airports)
- Environmental (water supply networks, drainage and flood barriers)
- Maritime (ports, harbours and sea defences)
- Geotechnical (mining, earthworks and construction foundations)
CSS civil engineers produce blueprints inhouse using specialist programs (Auto-Cad and Tekla Structures), analyse surveys, carry out testing and mapping data with a computer modelling software, produce 3D models/dwg drawings, design change, supply fabrication, erection, architectural GA drawings in dwg format.
Ground work projects are welcome! CSS has team of specialist ground workers that prepare a site prior to building, removing sewage, redirecting waterways by pumping, concreting the proposed site, laying kerbs and flagstones and creating access to a site. Preparing a site is one of the most important initial jobs that a site experiences, these works can be priced singly or combined as a package.
Please contact our Recruitment team on +44 (0)1322 387370 or email@example.com for further information.