East Village Stratford, London Project
East Village Stratford
- Client: Metal Yapi / Mace Group
- Project Name: Jump Factory - Stratford
- Site Location: 75 Celebration Avenue, Stratford, London, E20 1DB
- Qualifications Required: SMSTS, SSSTS, 6G Coded Welders, Gold Card Erectors, Crane Supervisor, Appointed Person, Project Manager & Project Coordinator.
- Plant: Artic lorries (40f, 60f) & Hiab, Cranes (60t, 80t, 140t and 500t) Scissor lift and Telehandler 8t (17m Boom extension)
- Quantity of Steel: 1,150t
Jump Factory project is two residential towers each with 32 floors, the main contractor, Mace Group. CSS was instructed to receive, store, preassemble the structural steel and deliver to the E20 Stratford site in preparation for the erection phase.
The Jump Factory project consists of four main columns with a jacking system to elevate the steel frame building 6 meters at one time, secondary steel then followed to accommodate additional jumps. Metal Yapi engineered and designed the Jump Factory project and at times proved to be extremely challenging, CSS team of highly skilled operatives were instructed to complete the works and adhere to the tight schedule agreed. This project was a complete success, CSS look forward to working with Mace Group and Metal Yapi in the very near future.