New Foundland, Canary Wharf Project
New Foundland, Canary Wharf
- Client: Victor Buyck Hollandia Structures
- Project Name: New Foundland – Canary Wharf
- Site Location: West Ferry Road, West Ferry Circus, London, E14 4JB
- Qualifications Required: SSSTS, 6G / Fluxcore Coded Welders, Gold Card Erectors & Project Coordinator.
- Quantity of Steel: 1,100t
A classic example when man-power is required and urgently, CSS was instructed to deliver labour onsite immediately, only giving 48hr’s notice. CSS arrived on site with the require number of coded welders (flux core and 6g) to carry out the necessary works agreed. Duration of 2 months and 8 dedicated welders worked on this wonderful residential block in the stunning area of Canary Wharf.
VBH Hollandia Structures was extremely grateful while also amazed by the work efficiency of the CSS management / employees to complete the works on time, VBH Hollandia has instructed CSS to carry out additional works such as fabrication and labour for future projects and the business relationship is to expand into Europe on key projects.