Specialising in Steel Fabrication
Connect Steel Solutions are one the UK's leading fabrication companies. The reason we are at the forefront for fabrication is due to our meticulous approach to project management and exceeding our clients expectations.
Based in Swanscombe, Kent, Connect Steel Solutions are able to produce 30 - 40 tons of steel fabrication per day but are not limited to, this is due to our 18,000 sq.ft workshop with 2 acres of yard area which, with our implemented roll-in roll-out system, enables us to churn out the 30 - 40 tons per day! With our skilled fabricators and welders. Our Fabrication projects span across the whole of the UK, Ireland and EuropeOur technicians are highly trained and accredited steel fabricators and fully experienced in all aspects of welding fabrication, cutting, site welding and steel erection, utilising the very latest computer design and high-tech manufacturing machinery for the supply, fabrication and installation of multi-purpose steel products.
Our Services Include
- Structural & Architectural Metalwork
- RSJ Supply, Cutting & Delivery
- Splice Beams
- Gates & Railings
- Monumental Wrought Iron Works
- Design & Engineering Drawings
- Pipe Fabrication & Welding
- Mezzanine Flooring
- Structural Steelwork
- Fire Escapes, Staircases & Balustrades
- Purpose made Brackets & Supports
- General Purpose Steel Fabrications
- On-Site Welding & Fabrication
- Canopies, Shelters & Fencing
- Specialist in Batch Productions
Connect Steel follows all procedures to BSEN 1090 EXC Class 3 before all welding commences.