Here at Connect Steel Solutions we specialise in steel fabrication - incorporating design, supply and installation. We also offer engineering services along with UK, European and offshore coded welders, erectors and site operatives. In addition to these, we can offer fully qualified site management teams to all our sites. All our off shore operatives have undertaken full DBS checking.
Health & Safety
We take health and safety very seriously.
Connect Steel Solutions has a robust risk management process in place, plus behavioural based initiatives, and extensive training for all staff. We have an excellent track record in terms of no serious incidents and injuries across our organisation and health and safety is a high priority for all management and staff at Connect Steel Solutions.
We work in partnership with HS Direct who provide Health and Safety Advisors across our system of works allowing reactive mobilisation for all projects. HSES leading indicators are monitored and measured monthly, including:
- Risk assessment review with the local team
- Incident investigation review and provision of feedback to the local team
- Attendance of zone meetings in any location
- Attendance of LST meetings in any location
- Tool box talk attendance and delivery
- HSE training session attendance and participation
- Project calls specifically on HSES
- Completion of Manager Talking About Safety – behavioural based conversation system
- Employee Action Request (internal reporting tool) allows follow up with the person who raised the issue
- Participate in Housekeeping Inspections
Quality Assurance Statement
Connect Steel Solutions UK Ltd has a policy to supply and install all goods and services to the highest standards.
- Ensure all work is completed to the highest standards
- Only supply goods from high quality sources
- Check all works, goods, and services for high standards before signing off to the client
- Have each job signed off by a supervisor or foreman before hand over to the client.
- Respond quickly to any customer complaints with a formal procedure, conducted by the Managing Director to ensure customers receive the high standard of workmanship they expect
- Purchase all goods and materials from reputable sources and check for quality before fitting
- Have agreed standards when contracts are exchanged are upheld in all elements of the works
- Ensure all clients issue a practical completion certificate upon completion of works
We pride ourselves on the quality of our workmanship and finishes. All issues regarding quality are dealt with, and an amicable outcome reached within 14 days of a complaint being raised.